[tproxy] Can't get TPROXY working with squid

U.Mutlu for-forums at mutluit.com
Thu Feb 26 18:03:33 CET 2015

Hello,

did you do these steps on the tproxy-host? :

do_set_as_router()
{
  for f in /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/*/rp_filter ; do echo 0 >$f ; done
  echo 1 >/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
  for f in /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/*/forwarding ; do echo 1 >$f ; done
  echo 1 >/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_nonlocal_bind
  for f in /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/*/send_redirects ; do echo 1 >$f ; done
  for f in /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/*/proxy_arp ; do echo 1 >$f ; done
}

cu
Uenal