[tproxy] Can't get TPROXY working with squid

Carvaka Guru carvakaguru at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 00:16:01 CET 2015

Hi Uenal,

I tried the steps that you specified but that didn't help. I already had
most of the steps except the one for the nonlocal bind. But I still don't
see any packets getting to squid.

Can someone explain to me what the following two command are suppose to
achieve? I am a little confused on that. I think the second command
especially is not correct for my setup, because as soon as I issue it all
HTTP traffic stops from getting to the internet.

ip -f inet rule add fwmark 111 lookup 100
ip -f inet route add local default dev lo table 100

Thanks,
Carvaka