[tproxy] IP_TPROXY: socket already assigned errors

Lior Dotan liodot at gmail.com
Sun May 20 07:41:19 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've been using TPROXY 2.0.6 + NAT reservation with kernel 2.4.33 and
squid with tproxy support and I'm getting a lot of these messages:
IP_TPROXY: socket already assigned, reuse=0....

I tried to enable the reuse address but that didn't help.
With TPROXY 1.20 I didn't have this problem, but I did have the "error
applying NAT"  which is the reason that I am using NAT reservation.

Another question that I have is the size of the has table, currently
squid handles about 100 requests/sec. When should I increase the hash
size, if ever?

Thanks.