[syslog-ng] [GSoC] Rotate log files based on size

Balazs Scheidler bazsi77 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:27:01 UTC 2022

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in the syslog-ng Google Summer of Code projects.
Any contributions you can make would be greatly appreciated by the
syslog-ng user community.

To start, please try to grab the source code from github, prepare the
required build environment, and try to familiarize yourself with the
codebase.

Check out github issues, try to find one that you feel you could fix,
submit a PR, engage with the community.

You could also look into the project you are focusing on. What pieces of
syslog-ng you need to understand to carry out your project. Find the
appropriate module, try to find which code are would need to be changed in
order to achieve the project's objectives.

You can also find help on our gitter.im channel.

Hope this helps,
Bazsi