[syslog-ng] [GSoC] Rotate log files based on size

Peter Kokai (pkokai) Peter.Kokai at oneidentity.com
Tue Apr 12 05:58:24 UTC 2022

Hello,

Usually we ask candidates to get familiar with the project (build, try out syslog-ng) and try to solve smaller tasks from github issues[1] (or you can come up your own idea).
There is a wiki[2] for the project that aims to help guiding new applicant, its worth checking out.

[1] https://github.com/syslog-ng/syslog-ng/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22good+first+issue%22
[2] https://github.com/syslog-ng/syslog-ng/wiki/GSoC2022-Student-Guideline

--
Kokan