[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 3.15.1 on solaris

Szalai, Attila Attila.Szalai at morganstanley.com
Wed May 30 16:03:00 UTC 2018

The trick here is that I saw this (kind of) issue on linux when I tried to merge the eventlog with the syslog-ng.

So I would like to keep my question. Do anybody tried to compile 3.15.1 on solaris? Was success?

If yes, then I can be sure the build system do something wrong. If not, I would like to do some test with a more vanilla build environment to check it (will not be easy).

Also I would like to emphasize that I build the linux version in the same build architecture. Which means that basic linking issues should had been seen there too.