[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 3.15.1 on solaris

Gergely Nagy algernon at balabit.com
Wed May 30 15:19:39 UTC 2018

Hi!

    Attila> For me, it ended to linking process with this:
    Attila> ld: fatal: library -lsyslog-ng: not found
    Attila> collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
    Attila> libtool: install: error: relink `modules/diskq/libdisk-buffer.la' with the above command before installing it

Would it be possible to share a full build log with V=1, and a list of
created artifacts? (building in a subdir and doing a find there after
compilation would be wonderful)

I don't have any idea off the top of my head, but if I see what the
build produces or how, I might be able to figure something out. The
linking error alone is of little help :/