[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 3.15.1 on solaris

Szalai, Attila Attila.Szalai at morganstanley.com
Wed May 30 13:53:12 UTC 2018

Hi,

We have a fairly complicated compiling system, so before I start to investigate my compiling issue I would like to ask here.

Is there anybody who was able to compile 3.15.1 on solaris? (either x86 or sparc.)

For me, it ended to linking process with this:
ld: fatal: library -lsyslog-ng: not found
libtool: install: error: relink `modules/diskq/libdisk-buffer.la' with the above command before installing it

In linux, the same code compiled/linked fine.

Attila Szalai
Morgan Stanley | Enterprise Technology & Risk
Lechner Odon fasor 8 | Floor 07
Budapest, 1095
Phone: +36 1 881-4366
Attila.Szalai at morganstanley.com<mailto:Attila.Szalai at morganstanley.com>

Be carbon conscious. Please consider our environment before printing this email.

NOTICE: Morgan Stanley is not acting as a municipal advisor and the opinions or views contained herein are not intended to be, and do not constitute, advice within the meaning of Section 975 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all electronic and paper copies and notify the sender immediately. Mistransmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege. Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent required and/or permitted under applicable law, to monitor electronic communications, including telephone calls with Morgan Stanley personnel. This message is subject to the Morgan Stanley General Disclaimers available at the following link: http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers.  If you cannot access the links, please notify us by reply message and we will send the contents to you. By communicating with Morgan Stanley you acknowledge that you have read, understand and consent, (where applicable), to the foregoing and the Morgan Stanley General Disclaimers.