[syslog-ng] Difference in version

Delon Lee Di Lun lee.delon2005 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 15:14:13 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am also have some issue compiling some of the modules. E.g. --enable-json
I have installed the necessary json rpm packages. Do I have to compile the
libraries from source? I can see the lib in /usr/lib64 is there something
im missing, do I have to point ./configure to the /usr/lib64 folder? If so
how do i do it?

Yours Sincerely,
Delon Lee