[syslog-ng] NG Rewrite Capabilities on a Relay

Schoonover, Mark E HHHH Mark.Schoonover at Cigna.com
Mon Jul 18 18:41:16 CEST 2016

Hello,

I've run into a situation where I need to rewrite messages before sending them to our central NG server. When NG is used as a relay, is the rewrite functionality available? I've been through the manual but there isn't a mention of what functionality is available - other than writing logs to disk.

Regards,

Mark Schoonover
Infrastructure Engineering Manager
ENE   : Tools, Instrumentation and Common Services Team
Office: 32.8697° N, 116.9711° W
Phone : 770-261-7934
Email : mark.schoonover at cigna.com<mailto:mark.schoonover at cigna.com>
Confidential, unpublished property of Cigna Health & Life Insurance Co.. Do not duplicate or distribute. Use and distribution limited solely to authorized personnel. ©2016 CIGNA.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error,
please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.
This email transmission may contain confidential information.  This
information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to
whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from
your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your
compliance.  Copyright (c) 2016 Cigna