[syslog-ng] New ETPLC project with Syslog-NG for checking >9000 Threats on your logs!

Czanik, Péter peter.czanik at balabit.com
Wed Jul 13 10:30:03 CEST 2016

Hi,

Thank you for the heads up! It's a very interesting project. I wonder how
these could be implemented as parsers inside syslog-ng. That way there is
no need to feed back results using UDP.

Also, if you use syslog-ng, there is no need for a separate Elasticsearch,
etc. outputs implemented in ETPLC, as these can be handled by syslog-ng.

I plan to check it, once I have my main computer back from repair...

Bye,

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at balabit.com>
Balabit / syslog-ng upstream
http://czanik.blogs.balabit.com/