[syslog-ng] NG Rewrite Capabilities on a Relay

Fekete, Róbert robert.fekete at balabit.com
Mon Jul 18 19:43:02 CEST 2016

Hi Mark,

Yes, it is available. If you are using syslog-ng Open Source Edition,
everything is available on every type of host, only the commercial version
(syslog-ng Premium Edition) has a few limitations on clients and relays,
but you can rewrite message even on Premium Edition relays.

Kind Regards,

Robert Fekete