[syslog-ng] [GSoC - 2015 Proposal] - Project: syslog-ng server monitoring with mobile app

krish k k.krish at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 22 15:36:45 CET 2015

Hi all,
I would like to propose a project. Mobile applications for server monitoring starting with Android and extending it to windows and iOS.I would like to discuss about the project with the mentor and would like to take this forward. Can someone kindly guide me in a correct direction to take this project forward.
I am graduate student doing my Master of Computing at National University of Singapore - School of Computing.
I have experience in Java, C, C#, Python. I have developed many android applications and published it in Google Play Store. Currently published apps can be found here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Spaghetti%20Stack&hl=en

I have worked with Verizon Inc before joining my masters, there I was working on a tablet application. I am very much thrilled about the idea of working with Syslog-ng community and be an active member. Looking forward to work on this project.

Regards,Krishna.