[syslog-ng] GSoC 2015 WebSocket for syslog-ng

Roland Lukács tsboj17 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 04:09:57 CET 2015

Hello,

My name is Roland Lukács and I am a third-year Computer Engineering
student at Budapest University of Technology and Economics.
I have experience in C, C++, Python programming languages. I'm system
administrator in Schönherz dorm so I use often syslog-ng.

I heard about GSoC from my friend who was part of it last year.
I am interested in Websocket for syslog-ng project. I have already
talked to László Mészáros, who told me about the project.

Best regards,
Roland Lukács