[syslog-ng] GSoC2015 Project: syslog-ng configuration editor using Qt

damitha kithmal dkithmalfit at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 09:26:28 CET 2015

Hi,

I'm Damitha Kithmal , final year undergraduate of University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka. I'm interested about the project idea of "*Project: syslog-ng
configuration editor using Qt". *I have been working with Qt for more than
two years. I also have done my internship in Qt at Millennium Information
Technology, which is the largest C++ company in Sri Lanka. I'm also
familiar with Squish Qt GUI Testing tool. I'm currently learning about the
syslog-ng and hope it will be an advantage to do gsoc with syslog-ng.

Thank You

--
Damitha Kithmal

*Undergraduate*