[syslog-ng] GSoC Introduction

Bence Gedai gedai.bence at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 10:31:57 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

My name is Bence Tamás Gedai, and I am an undergraduate student at Budapest
University of Technology and Economics. I'm interested in the
 "Configuration visualization" project.

I have been coding in C for about a year, but I think I have got the
fundamental skills needed for this project. I am familiar with C# and c++
as well. The thing that caught my attention about this project is graph
theory, I am really interested in his field and in algorithms related to
that.

I have alredy worked on a small issue at syslog-ng, so I know the basics of
the code.

I tried to contact the mentioned mentor, Viktor Tusa via tusa at balabit.com,
but my mails were sent back. I have got a few questions about the project
so can you direct me to the proper place?

Thanks in advance,
Bence Tamás Gedai