[syslog-ng] Advice on "Websocket for syslog-ng"

Kai Zhao loverszhao at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 01:35:19 CET 2015

Hello,

  I am Kai Zhao, and I am a third-year graduate student in Beijing
University of Posts and Telecommunications, China.
I am eager to take the "Websocket for syslog-ng" project for I have related
experience.

  Skills:
      C/C++                         :  Strong (I have coded more than 100
thousand lines in two project)

      Network programming:  I have 2 year experience in network programming
mostly under Fedora, for my internships
                                            involves SNMPv3, IPv6 at
Siemens from 2012 to 2014.

Thank you for give me some advice on the project.

--
loverszhaokai
motto:You got a dream and you gotta protect it.