[syslog-ng] PatternDB for a10?

Scheidler, Balázs balazs.scheidler at balabit.com
Thu Feb 19 13:34:44 CET 2015

Hi,

Happy to hear that you like patterndb. Can you pls tell me what makes it
better than grok for you?

On the a10 front, you might want to try pdbtool patternize if you have a
lot of logs, it can help you to define the patterns automatically. It is in
fact an implementation of http://ristov.users.sourceforge.net/slct/.

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 8:01 AM, Daniel Neubacher <daniel.neubacher at xing.com