[syslog-ng] PatternDB for a10?

Daniel Neubacher daniel.neubacher at xing.com
Wed Feb 18 08:01:32 CET 2015

Hey there,
I've really become a fan of patterndb and I'm migrating almost all of my grok filters to it. My next log devices to migrate are our a10 ax loadbalancer so I wanted to ask if anyone done this work before me :P

Daniel

--
Daniel Neubacher,  Senior Network Engineer
daniel.neubacher at xing.com<mailto:daniel.neubacher at xing.com>

XING AG
Dammtorstraße 30, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
Tel. +49 40 419131-28, Fax +49 40 419131-11

Commercial Reg. (Registergericht): Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 98807
Exec. Board (Vorstand): Dr. Thomas Vollmoeller (Vorsitzender), Ingo Chu, Jens Pape, Timm Richter
Chairman of the Supervisory Board (Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender): Stefan Winners

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden and may be unlawful.