[syslog-ng] GSOC 2014 - ZMQ transport

Gergely Nagy algernon at balabit.hu
Tue Mar 11 15:35:18 CET 2014

Hi!

Sanidhya Kashyap <sanidhya.iiith at gmail.com> writes:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I am a prospective GSOC applicant and I am quite interested in working on
> the project idea titled - 'ZMQ transport'. Since, neither was Viktor online
> nor was Gergely available while I was online, so I thought I should sent a
> mail on the mailing list.

Our IRC coverage is UTC+1 work hours mostly, so 09:00 'till 17:00 UTC+1.
But feel free to hop by on #syslog-ng, and ask away, we'll reply either
when we see you online next, or in e-mail.

We'll be e-mailing further information and such this week, to all
students who showed interest so far.

Thank you for the introduction and interest, stay tuned!