[syslog-ng] GSOC 2014 - ZMQ transport

Sanidhya Kashyap sanidhya.iiith at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 16:39:30 CET 2014

Hello everyone,

I am a prospective GSOC applicant and I am quite interested in working on
the project idea titled - 'ZMQ transport'. Since, neither was Viktor online
nor was Gergely available while I was online, so I thought I should sent a
mail on the mailing list.

A bit of introduction about me. I am a Masters student studying at IIIT
Hyderabad, where I have worked on live migration of virtual machines.
There, I have also used ZMQ for one of my sub-projects where I was required
to do some distributed data transfer across multiple physical machines.

Hoping to hear from you people soon.

Thanks,
Sanidhya