[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 3.3.7 has been released

Peter Czanik czanik at balabit.hu
Wed Oct 31 15:10:16 CET 2012

On 10/31/2012 10:00 AM, devel at balabit.hu wrote:

>  A new stable version of syslog-ng Open Source Edition (3.3.7) has been
>  released. For latest fixes in the 3.3.x feature branch you are
> recommended to
>  upgrade to this version.

openSUSE packages are available from
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=syslog-ng&project=home%3Aczanik%3Asyslog-ng33

Please note, that starting next week I will rework the openSUSE packages
there, to throw out all legacy distro support (meaning almost half of
the spec file). So only openSUSE 12.1 and newer will be supported. I'll
also try to fix SLES support (currently it does not work), for SLES 11
SP2 and up. So, if you use older SUSE versions (you should not, as they
are not supported any more), it's time to copy the current state of my
package...

FreeBSD ports should also be updated soon, but it takes some time before
my updates reach ports.

Bye,

--
Peter Czanik (CzP) <czanik at balabit.hu>
BalaBit IT Security / syslog-ng upstream