[syslog-ng] Read all the log files from a directory and sub directory

Jain, Vaibhav (GE Healthcare) Vaibhav.Jain at ge.com
Mon Aug 24 11:38:33 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am using syslog-ng open source 3.0.3-1 ( rhel5.amd64) version. I want
to collect all the logs from a directory and it's subdirectory. I am
using following syntex and I am not getting any error but it is not
working.

source s_file_subdirectories { file("/var/application/*.log"
recursive(yes)
follow_freq(1)
log_fetch_limit(100)
);};

Can you suggest me how to make configuration to read logs from directiry
and sub-dir? Is this feature supported in open source 3.0.3-1 release? I
am following syslog-ng admin guide.

- V