[syslog-ng] Read all the log files from a directory and sub directory

Robert Fekete frobert at balabit.com
Tue Aug 25 10:23:14 CEST 2009

Hi,

the wildcards in pathnames and recursive directory handling features are only
available in syslog-ng PE. Unfortunately, the recursive directory handling was
not marked as a PE-only feature in the admin guide; I will correct it and
release a new edition sometime this week.

Thank you very much for noticing this docbug.

Kind Regards,

Robert Fekete

--
Robert Fekete