[syslog-ng] Syslog-ng 2.0/2.1 on Fedora Core 4

Ivey, Chris Chris.ivey at acs-inc.com
Wed Apr 23 14:36:20 CEST 2008

Hi folks!  I posted this question previously, but I am still not clear on
the process involved in putting a newer version of syslog-ng on my Fedora
Core 4 machines.  I need to upgrade, because my version (1.6.11) does not
support hi-res timestamps.  Can anyone provide some guidance as to how to go
about this process?  I got information previously to compile from source,
but I am not 100% clear on the process.  Any guidance from you fine folks
would be terribly appreciated!!!  Thanks, folks!

Chris Ivey

Affiliated Computer Services
Enterprise Management Integration Services
Infrastructure Management Senior Analyst

chris.ivey at acs-inc.com

"I have not failed, I have simply found 10,000 ways which do not work!" --
Thomas Edison
"When you find yourself in a hole, the best thing to do is stop digging!" --
Nick Stokes
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!" -- Adam Savage