[syslog-ng] Syslog-ng 2.0/2.1 on Fedora Core 4

ScottO skippylou at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 15:35:27 CEST 2008

On various versions of CentOS and Fedora, all I do is:

- ./configure;make;make install on eventlog-0.2.5.tar.gz (from syslog-ng
site)
- export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig
- ./configure;make;make install on syslog-ng-2.0.5.tar.gz (from syslog-ng
site)

I did also need to install the glib2-devel package, which I didn't have
already installed.

Hope that helps,

Scott