[syslog-ng] More then one application on same server

ashish talati ashishjtalati at yahoo.co.in
Mon Apr 9 18:24:13 CEST 2007

  Hi,
  below are the few logs generated in my local machine.
  In that first 2 logs are generated through one application and last log generated through second application. But as you can see all logs have the originating source as the pc196070/pc196070 which is the last 5 digits of my machine's ip address. I want to differentiate the logs coming from different application!! How can it possible?? ..You suggest me program filter...So is that a solution??...if yes then please let me know how to use it exactly...I am blank in how to use it..

   05/Apr/2007 11:18:36        pc196070/pc196070      DEBUG: - [Thread-  62/Client-0] Response: RESP:0;

  05/Apr/2007 11:18:36       pc196070/pc196070       Thread-62/Client-0] received: Enter command

  05/Apr/2007 11:18:36    pc196070/pc196070       INFO: -NpiListener.Listener - Port 12346 successfully opened. Waiting for connecti...

  Thank you.
  B.R.
  Ash.