[syslog-ng] new manuals

Mike mike at jeke.fdns.net
Tue Apr 3 16:51:23 CEST 2007

The new docs look very nice.

On this page:
http://www.balabit.com/common-dl/syslog-ng-admin-guide_en.html/ch02s03.html

it makes reference to a syslog-ng agent running on Windows, by saying
this:

"...Microsoft Windows based hosts can run only the syslog-ng agent. The
syslog-ng agent operates only in client mode."

Is there any more information on this? I can't seem to find any. it sounds
like a replacement for 'snare', and sounds very interesting.

thanks,
Mike