[syslog-ng]syslog-ng 1.9.2/eventlog 0.2.2: packaging notes

José Pedro Oliveira syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 15:27:58 +0000

--------------enig3C83A8C58DBA7D9DF8164F26

Balazs,

Thanks.  Both packages build without problems.

In a couple of days I think will have specfiles for
redhat/fedora systems ready (the specfile for eventlog
is ready; still have to finish and test the syslog-ng
configuration files).

Regarding the static linked syslog-ng: would it be possible to
do the same for syslog-ng 1.6.5 and the tcp_wrappers library?
Please see:
https://lists.balabit.hu/pipermail/syslog-ng/2004-October/006559.html

Thanks in advance,
jpo