[syslog-ng]Am I an idiot? (tcp destinations)

Dave Johnson syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 19:45:13 -0600

Jay--

Assuming you have source {}; and log {}; defined in the file elsewhere.

As for that line...  Are you missing a left parans?

I configure it this way:
destination remote { tcp ( rem.host.name port (514) ); };