[syslog-ng]Pix problem

Andrew Meyer andrewm659 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 03:12:04 CET 2005

How do I setup a PIX with syslog-ng?  what are the
values I can use?  Do I need to specify the IP addy of
the PIX?  What about the protocol I want to capture,
what if i want to capture UDP and TCP?  How would I
set it up if i wanted all the data from my PIX to go
the syslog-ng server?

Thank you,
Andrew Meyer
andrewm659 at yahoo.com