[syslog-ng]Pix problem

Asher Yanich ayanic01 at cs.fiu.edu
Wed Dec 28 04:04:36 CET 2005

You will not want to setup TCP syslog from the PIX.  Even though the
PIX can connect and log via TCP to syslog, any error will cause the
PIX to stop logging to syslog.

Here are docs for setting up logging to syslog for pix OS 7.0.  I
believe the syntaz is the same for 5.x and 6.x but a quick google
search should provide you with what you need.

-asher