[syslog-ng]Can I run multiple Syslog-ng instances on different ports?

Aaron Jackson syslog-ng@lists.balabit.hu
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:53:58 -0400

Seems a bit of a hack.  Why don't you file all log messages by hostname,
and when you parse the messages with your scripts, associate the host
name with an os?  A perl hash, to me, would seem to be a natural way to
solve this...