[syslog-ng]syslog-ng

Gehring, Andrew x66132 AGehring@bis.adp.com
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 14:27:32 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1DF2B.0C86E780

I don't see how adding the ability for syslog-ng to write to a database (SQL
based)
is any more different/difficult the allowing it to write to a file...

We've modified it to natively write to Sybase...

The problem with external programs, at least in our case, was that we would
end up having
20+ process running to get the data where we needed it....

Andrew

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1DF2B.0C86E780

RE: [syslog-ng]syslog-ng