[syslog-ng] requirement for @version directive in 3.x config file

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Tue Jan 5 07:53:14 CET 2010

Replying to myself for the sake of the archives.

I realized I can use the syslog-ng include functionality to solve my
problem; the main config file can just be the @version directive and an
include directive to read our real config file renamed to something else.

Sorry for the bother...

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  henson at csupomona.edu
California State Polytechnic University  |  Pomona CA 91768