[syslog-ng] requirement for @version directive in 3.x config file

Guillaume Rousse Guillaume.Rousse at inria.fr
Wed Jan 6 10:02:03 CET 2010

Le 05/01/2010 07:53, Paul B. Henson a écrit :

> Replying to myself for the sake of the archives.
>
> I realized I can use the syslog-ng include functionality to solve my
> problem; the main config file can just be the @version directive and an
> include directive to read our real config file renamed to something else.
>
> Sorry for the bother...
However, I'm joining the complaint here: the parser should be able to
ignore comments when determining what is the first line of the
configuration file. Our syslog-ng configuration file is the only one
that can't start with a SVN revision number for this reason :)
--
BOFH excuse #371:

Incorrectly configured static routes on the corerouters.