[zorp] Stacking programs doesn’t work and how to modify POST parameters?

thomas.wenz at gmx-topmail.de thomas.wenz at gmx-topmail.de
Fri Jul 4 12:53:55 CEST 2008

Hi,

Perhaps it was just too late for me ;) The python-kzorp package was there but
I didn't notice it and dpkg didn't complain about it (it's not a dependancy of zorp).
Sorry!

As you predicted I get some startup errors complaining that it can't flush KZorp
config. If I understand correct, KZorp is a faster solution and allows including
iptables/NAT rules into Zorp. Are there any other advantages I missed?

However, It's not yet working because it somehow gets wrong IPs with my
unchanged config form the old Zorp(dest is wrong, remote and local are correct):
core.debug(6): (dsp/dispatch:0): Incoming connection; protocol='1', remote='AF_INET(10.1.1.1:1704)', local='AF_INET(10.1.1.251:50080)', dest='AF_INET(10.1.1.251:50080)'
It then fetches the GET request and tries to connect to itself (which fails). However,
I did not notice the self.request_stack["GET"] entry being performed. Is this done
after the connection has been established? If so, I think this would be a little bit
late...in my opinion it should be before header filtering or earlier in order to be
able to adjust the content length header (can't be adjusted through the stacked
program as far as I read), log the umodified request and to prevent connecting
in case there's something evil in the data part.

Do I perhaps need a new kernel with the new TProxy 4.0 as there's a line
core.debug(6): (nosession): System dependant init; sysdep_tproxy='tproxy40'
If so, should a leave KZorp out of the kernel because if I compile it in, I need to
configure it, correct?

Thomas Wenz

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx