[zorp] Cannot find ZORP Lowlevel library version >= 3.0.6: is pkg-config in path?

Mark Nadir mnadir at cyrca.net
Thu Jul 7 20:05:10 CEST 2005

Hi all

I am trying to compile Zorp-GPL-3.0.5.

As instructed I first installed libzorp-3.0.6 - that worked without a
hitch.

When trying to compile the main Zorp, I get the following message:

Package zorplibll was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing 'zorplibll.pc' to the
PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable.
No Package zorblibll found
Configure:Cannot find ZORP Lowlevel library version >= 3.0.6: is
pkg-config in path?

Question: how in the heck do I do that, and what do I need to do to
resolve this?

Thanks in advance

Mark.