[zorp] Zorp 2.1.5.5 can't handle load

Sheldon Hearn zorp@lists.balabit.hu
Sun, 23 May 2004 01:36:52 +0200

On Sat, 2004-05-22 at 20:00, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> So neither the stable nor development branches of zorp-gpl copes with
> any significant level of concurrency.  I'm testing with Apache Benchmark
> (ab) with a concurrency limit of only 100.

Turns out, neither the stable nor development branches of zorp-gpl copes
with any significant level of concurrency when linked against
libpython2.3.

I just tested the stable (2.0.9) version linked against libpython2.1 and
it works fine.

I'll test 2.1.7 w/ your patch tomorrow.

For the archives:

Zorp with libpython2.3 (python-2.3) crashes / core dumps / dumps core on
SIGSEGV / sig11 / signal 11.

Ciao,
Sheldon.