[zorp] a zorp kilep

Steve Freed sfreed@ilm.com
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 12:31:52 -0700

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, Balazs Scheidler wrote:

> 0.6.0 will become available when it's ready :) prereleases might become
> available sooner than that.

Ok. Fair enough. :-)

The main thing I am looking for at this time in a newer release is more
documentation in English. I know this is probably the most time consuming
part of the work to be done, and probably the lowest priority, but the
more people around the world who can read the documentation means more
people who can use, test, debug, and extend the code.

Please let us know when more documentation becomes available.

Thanks

Steve Freed
Industrial Light + Magic