[zorp] a zorp kilep

Balazs Scheidler bazsi@balabit.hu
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 21:13:17 +0200

> > > Melyik a legujabb verzio?
> > > Es honnan lehet letolteni?
> >
> > 0.5.23a egyenlore viszont csak a 0.5.12 toltheto le, az ujabb verziok
> > kiadasat ugyanis szuneteltettuk.
> >
> > dolgozunk a 0.6.0-as stabil valtozat kiadasan
>
> I am sorry about my lack of proficiency in Hungarian, but does the above
> mean that 0.5.23a is the current version and 0.6.0-as will be the next
> stable version?
>
> Do you have any idea when these might become available?

Although you claim to lack proficiency in Hungarian, you understood most of
the message above :) 0.5.12 was last released to the public, though we
internally released each version till 0.5.23. We've branched our CVS tree to
stable and devel branches, and no new features were added to 0.5.xx since
0.5.12.

0.6.0 will become available when it's ready :) prereleases might become
available sooner than that.

     url: http://www.balabit.hu/pgpkey.txt