[tproxy] Admin interfacer por tproxy bridge

Federico Alberto Sayd fsayd at uncu.edu.ar
Tue Jun 28 19:19:41 CEST 2011

Hello:

I am setting up a tproxy on a bridge. I need to sit the tproxy in a
network segment whitout public internet range to catch connections from
2 public networks that route through 2 ISP.
Documentation for Tproxy4 (http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/Tproxy4)
says I need a public addres configured on the bridge interface. Obviusly
I cant assign a public addres on the bridge interface.

I have another interface for administration but when I configure with
public ip address, routing fails and the packets aren't redirected to
Squid and connections timeouts.

Documentation mentions troubles related to bridges with admin
interfaces, the doc mentions extra configurations about default routes.

The network configuration is the next

                             Router ISP 1
Org net (2 public nets) == Router ==Tproxy-Bridge==Switch=
         == Internet

                             Router ISP 2

Private      network

How I can configure a third inteface to administrate the tproxy bridge?
What parameters I have to modify in order the packets to be routed
correctly?

Thanks, and sorry for my poor english