[tproxy] SCTP TPROXY patch--final

maria isabel marifran.isabel0 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 06:02:50 CEST 2011

Hello,
   I have changed nf_tproxy_core.h (like you had suggested) and xt_TPROXY.c
to include SCTP.As of now it is for IPV4 alone and after it is approved I
can apply the same change to IPV6.
   This is for our Load Balancer Network Element which handles SIP and
DIAMETER requests and distributes calls to a backend CSCFserver farm for a
minimum of 2 million subscribers.
   It will be great if this change is integrated into the future  netfilter
tproxy release as maintenance and legal issues will be easy from our side.
   Please feel free to mail me at my office ID or my personal ID with
comments/feedback/suggestions.

   Apart from TPROXY we are also using xtables-addons (RAWNAT) and ulogd in
our project delivered by your community.I don't know which mailing list to
contact for these two components.

Thanks and Regards,
             Maria