[tproxy] SQUID 3.1 and TPROXY

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 09:58:17 CEST 2008

Great! Will do the tests again!

Btw, while trying to use 2.6.25 kernel, TPROXY patched, I'm
experiencing a _silent_ system hang (no any kernel msg,
just hang) after a while of operation - 3~4 hours. I have
no idea, if this HW dependant, since it's a regular good P4
PC, but which work reliably (last uptime until kernel
change reboot was 180 days, with cttproxy2). It may behave
the same even with unpatched 2.6.25 - but since it's a
production PC - I can't just experiment on it.
2.6.24 - works with no such issues on the same PC