[tproxy] tproxy4, kernel 2.6.22 and squid-2.6.stable13

Ming-Ching Tiew mingching.tiew at redtone.com
Thu Nov 22 02:02:56 CET 2007

From: "Ming-Ching Tiew" <mingching.tiew at redtone.com>

> Any suggestion where else should I check to convince squid to using the
> new spoofing mechanism ?

Looking through the sources for the kernel tproxy patch
tproxy-4.0.3-2.6.22.tgz
on the balabit website, I am beginning to think that the patch does not
include
a capability to spoof the source address - which means it does not include
the
same level of functionalitity as the older tproxy2 patch.

Now at the same time I can't get the patches in
http://people.netfilter.org/hidden/tproxy/
to compile.  A few of them I tried, none of them are matching :- the kernel
patch is not matching with iptable patch. And they are to be applied kernel
which are too new.

Is there something I could use on kernel 2.6.22 ?

Kind regards.