[tproxy] Re: Linux 2.6.19

KOVACS Krisztian hidden at balabit.hu
Tue Dec 5 16:56:50 CET 2006

  Hi,

On Saturday 02 December 2006 12:46, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
> On Dec 1 2006 16:05, Edinilson J. Santos wrote:
> >Mr. Engelhardt, due new Intel's G965 Chipset we were forced to upgrade
> > to kernel 2.6.19 (just released).
> >
> >Do you plan to release a tproxy version for this kernel version?
>
> I tried to patch cttproxy-2.0.5-2.6.18 into 2.6.19 but there have been
> some changes I cannot resolve too fast, __ip_nat_reserved_find_manip()
> uses the deprecated LIST_*() macros that are not present in 2.6.19
> anymore.
>   Maybe Krisztián has an idea.

  I have a partial patch now. Unfortunately it still does not work.

  There were quite serious API changes, to the point that now I don't have
any idea how the removal of the userinfo argument of target functions can
be handled. (Apart from reverting that patch: it's git commit
fe1cb10873b44cf89082465823ee6d4d4ac63ad7)

  I'll try to come up with something more elegant than including a
reversed diff in the tproxy patch...

--
 Regards,
  Krisztian Kovacs