[tproxy] Bad Interaction between NAT and TPROXY

Tim Burress hokousha2001@yahoo.com
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 22:01:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Krisztian,

I was just wondering if any sort of resolution has
appeared for this interaction between TPROXY and the
various components of Netfilter? It wasn't clear from
the Netfilter summary how much discussion might have
gone on.

Thanks!

Tim