[tproxy] Interaction with IPVS

Tim Burress hokousha2001@yahoo.com
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:51:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Krisztian!

Your suggestion to remove window tracking was a good
one, and finally led us to the real root of the
problem, which turned out to be an uninitialized stack
variable in the ipvs_nfct code. We just sent Julian a
patch, so I guess that will be updated at some point.

What made the problem appear related to TPROXY turned
out to be differences in interaction between different
versions of the TPROXY patches and some of the other
patches we use. Netfilter is getting to be kind of a
jungle in that way...

Anyway, sorry to have troubled you, and thanks very
much for your help and patience!

Tim