[tproxy] tproxy on 2.6?

KOVACS Krisztian hidden@balabit.hu
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:40:24 +0100

  Hi,

2003-12-18, cs keltezéssel 23:55-kor Lennert Buytenhek ezt írta:
> What would be needed to get the tproxy stuff to work on 2.6?

  Not much, at least in theory. 1.2.0 should be nonlinear skb
compatible, and Netfilter has not changed much. However, sockopt numbers
used by tproxy has been officially allocated to the in-kernel IPSEC, so
tproxy for 2.6 won't be binary compatible with current versions... :(

  Now that 2.6 has been officially released as stable, I'll create a
test patch as soon as I have time to do that. Of if you'd like to do it,
feel free to help me. :)

--
 Regards,
   Krisztian KOVACS