[tproxy] Question about warning message

Yuval Pemper yuvalp@yuvalp2.radware.co.il
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 08:08:54 +0300 (IDT)

While running stress tests on our application, which uses the tproxy
patch, we see the following warning messages in dmesg:

IP_TPROXY: error applying NAT mapping, hooknum=4 ....

This warning message comes from the function ip_tproxy_setup_nat_bidir in
iptable_tproxy.c. It's printed if the result of calling ip_nat_setup_info
is different than NF_ACCEPT.

I'm not sure what this warning means. The ip_tproxy_setup_nat_bidir
function continues normally after the warning is printed out. Any help in
shedding light on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

--
Yuval Pemper